Friday, February 7, 2014

Love, Aubrey- Abby L

   I just started the book Love, Aubrey. I started it Tuesday and was on page 3.. since we didn't have schoolWednesday   I read until page 94. It really keeps you reading. It's a book about a eleven year old girl and how she had a really good life.. then something terrible happens. In the beginning of the book she was alone, this made me think that her family left her, and I was right. She told the terrible thing that happened in the middle of the book. This means she was all alone, an eleven year old girl alone for about a week. She had to get her own food and she also bought her own fish. Then her grandma came to take her home. She meets a friend.. you will have to see what happens next in Love, Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for for sharing a comment. It will be reviewed and posted soon.