Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Road to Paris

      The Road to Paris is about a girl (Paris) and her brother (Malcom) and they have always been in the foster system. One family they had trapped them in a little closet in the dark for days, and finally they ran away from there home where they got abused. They went to their grandmas house and I think the grandma told someone in the foster system that Malcom and Paris shouldn't be together or something I still don't really know what happened, but someone came and took Malcom away from Paris. Her birth mom was an alcoholic so when she saw her foster mom and dad drinking, after everyone went to bed she went down stairs and poured out there beer. I am on page 70 and it seems to me that she likes her new home, she has 2 brothers, a sister, mom and dad, and a dog. I am inferring that something might happen with Paris and her new family that will make her want to run away but I could be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for for sharing a comment. It will be reviewed and posted soon.